Major government regulations.
The cost of noncompliance can be tremendous and includes fines, lost customers, loss of market share and even jail time. With Imagetek and our document management system, Radix, you’ll always be ahead of the game and always compliant with:
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Financial Privacy Rule
- Safeguards Rule
- Pre-Texting Protection
The Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
GLBA opened competition among banks, securities companies, and insurance companies, and being compliant with their regulations is mandatory. It includes provisions to govern the collection, disclosure, and protection of consumer’ nonpublic or personally identifiable information.
- Multiple security levels and access controls protect personal financial information
- Redaction hides personal information from users
- Reports create a record of how information is shared, used and protected
- Security controls and system settings are flexible, modifiable and easily adjusted by administrators
- Data encryption occurs during transmission and when stored
- Unlimited distribution allows companies to cost-effectively communicate policies and notices
- Retention policies protect records from destruction during specified time periods
- The Radix data center is SAS 70 type II audited, proving that adequate safeguards are in place
SOX requires tight control over significant transactions and financial reports, and how these reports and transactions were created. Radix helps you control all of your financial statements, reports, and disclosures – all while being monitored and tracked with audit trails.
- Multiple security levels allow companies to control security, access to information and user activity
- Group-level, user-level and document-level security allow companies to verify internal controls
- Workflow processes help companies automatically route documents through compliant processes
- Audit trails provide detailed information about security
- Reports provide visibility and help companies evaluate transaction processes from start to finish
Products to help drive your business
Don't Take It From Us
Hear what other financial institutions think!
FDIC Regulation Compliant
FDIC technology regulations address everything from money laundering to information sharing, privacy and identity theft. Protecting customer information and preventing identity theft are two of the top FDIC hot buttons that directly impact document management.
- Group and user controls restrict employee information access and limit system abilities
- Data backup systems deliver backup files at regular intervals
- Data encryption protects data both during transmission and when stored
- Radix provides multiple security levels including firewalls and 24/7 system monitoring
- Reports and audit trails can be used as proof of internal controls
- Only authorized system administrators can make changes to security settings
- Security-policy administration tools include password complexity security settings
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
HMDA requires lenders to maintain and annually disclose data about home purchases, home purchase pre-approvals, home improvement and refinance applications involving single and multi-family homes.
- Capture software enables companies to easily convert paper documents to electronic files
- Electronic Forms help facilitate e-mortgage initiatives
- Unlimited index fields make it easy for lenders to capture detailed applicant information
- Powerful search capabilities allow companies to quickly find information for annual disclosures
- Electronic distribution capabilities make sharing information more cost-effective
- Redaction hides sensitive information and de-identifies personal data before disclosure