A Premiere Document Management System.
Document Management System
What is the document management system Radix?
Radix is a cloud-based enterprise document management system that helps you manage, organize, find, and store any and all types of documents and information. Radix offers an off-site (meaning hosted in the cloud), secure, and reliable document and content management service. Radix ensures secure access to corporate data to an unlimited number of users within an organization, allowing retrieval of any document, anywhere, anytime. Radix was built to be a premiere document management system offered at an affordable rate. And we have achieved that mission.
The document management system is ultra-secure – it utilizes an off-site repository. This means means we store your data in the cloud. With multiple backups around your data and redundancies built-in, you eliminate the potential for hardware failures affecting the loss of corporate data.
To learn more about how to reduce your storage costs, go here!
A powerful search engine gives you maximum and efficiency when locating the information you need. Whether it’s a PDF, Word Doc, Excel sheet, or even an image, this document management system finds what you need when you need it.
A few of our favorite document management system features:
- Emailing documents straight from Radix to your colleagues. No need to download information and attach them in a separate email client.
- Users can organize, upload, scan, index and add new documents or view search results in a simple and easy to use format
- User check-in/check-out functions include detailed audit tracking and simplified roll-back processes
Comply with regulations and
Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime – your data is always available right when you need it
- Browser-based document viewer enables secure access to and sharing of documents
- Use on any device without installing anything
- Store and retrieve any type of file, including images, Microsoft® Office files, and PDF’s
- Extensive full-text search capabilities that support synonym, stemming, fuzzy logic, phonics, Boolean, natural language and variable term weighting search options with results displayed in statistically ranked order
- The Web Assistant allows you to easily scroll through documents, view thumbnails, and index documents to view when it is most convenient for you
- Extensive reporting capabilities track system and user activity, including records retention and destruction activities
Why businesses love Radix
Here are just a few features that help you keep your business running behind the scenes, and your information organized and shareable.
Compliance is automated and never an issue now
Compliance is a major hassle for thousands of companies. Luckily, with the document management system Radix, checks and balances are built in. This frees up your time and money to focus on other important issues. We’ve created processes to keep you safe and protected.
Retention policies can protect records from destruction during specified time periods, set up email review notifications, and automatically purge expired records.
Annotations allow specific users to redact, or hide, certain information within a document, or to add textual notes.
Detailed audit trails and disclosure data gathering assist in complying with industry and government regulations.