Made easy and automated.
Forget classification failures, rescanning, and manual error correction. For years, forms processing users have settled for the mediocre recognition and the classification results produced by systems that rely only on Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to identify documents. Step up to the next level with Forms Magic! Much like the human eye-brain connection, the FM technology uses multiple data points to make classification decisions, including spatial layout and algorithmic analytics, ensuring accuracy rates above 90%!
Of how Forms Magic works
- Our patented artificial intelligence (AI) quickly identifies types so you don’t have to
- Boost efficiency with document recognition and data extraction
- Improve control with accurate classification
- Process forms faster, easier, and cut your costs
- Securely and accurately capture all forms and types of data
- Speed up your business processes for greater efficiency
Are you still hand-keying document management information? Break free with Forms Magic! Your business processes now move at the speed of information, because the FM technology automatically extracts the information you need on-the-fly during scanning. Extracted data can be used to populate index values or be sent to virtually any line-of-business application freeing you from hand entering data across the organization!
Why businesses love Forms Magic
Forms Magic isn't just about Accounts Payable - it's about faster and less manual processes. Document recognition can accelerate your scanning processes with a higher accuracy rate and reduce employee time wastage.
A Case Study
MSI Mold Builders Saves BIG Time.
Compliance is a major hassle for thousands of companies. Luckily, with Radix we are able to provide checks and balances within the software to where you never have to worry or think about. We've created processes to keep you safe and protected.
- Invoices take only 15 minutes to process instead of over an hour, saving more than 10,000 hours of productivity annually
- 100% of documents are now protected from disaster
- Now saves more than $40 per invoice processed, a total cost savings of $676,000 per year
- Implementation and training for nine people were completed in just a week.
Extraordinary Recognition and Classification
The PaperVision Forms Magic technology (FM technology) offers unmatched accuracy of document recognition and classification. Any data within the document can be extracted to populate index values or other databases. The FM technology is a fully integrated component of PaperVision® Capture. Both documents and data can be exported to a wide variety of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems including PaperVision® Enterprise, Radix, or your preferred ECM.
Every invoice scanned is read by our artificial intelligence, that learns about YOUR invoices over time. Then it can automatically classify and file – so you don’t have to.
- Save money by eliminating costly manual processes
- 70% of today’s AP costs are associated with document handling and manual data entry.
- We eliminate human error. Once your information is captured from the automatic form, you’ll never have to worry about data entry problems.
- You’ll gain SUBSTANTIAL savings. It costs on average $11.76 to process a single invoice, but with E-Forms we reduce that to just $6.30 per invoice.
Save Money by Eliminating Costly Manual Processes
- Minimize costly keystrokes with data extraction that automatically populates index values or other line-of-business applications with critical data.
- Improve cash flow by speeding information processes and reducing time-to-payment schedules.
- Integrate forms easily into electronic workflow processes and distribute them quickly to improve decision-making throughout the enterprise.
Classify Documents and Extract Critical Data
The PaperVision Forms Magic Technology for PaperVision® Capture is the only forms processing technology to leverage patented artificial intelligence (AI) to dramatically improve classification accuracy and extraction results. The Forms Magic technology (FM technology) will classify documents into types and extract the critical data you need to speed business processes and make better decisions. The FM technology works as a fully integrated component of PaperVision Capture, and documents and extracted data can be exported to a wide variety of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems including PaperVision® Enterprise.