Imagetek Inc – Imaging Specialist
Position Title: Imaging Specialist
Annual Salary: TBD
Position Fill Date: 12/15/2020
Direct Report: Jeff Young
Department: Outsourcing Services
We don’t just sell software – we help solve problems. With 20+ years of experience in the document management industry, we have helped businesses and institutions of all industries and sizes. We’ve continued to challenge the status quo by implementing emerging technologies to better serve all of our clients.
- Document Preparation of multiple document types, and various clients
- Operation of Imaging Scanners
- Highly skilled in Imaging Software, such as Papervision Capture, Papervision Enterprise, and Paperflow.
- Indexing of multiple client documents based on preset client specifications
- Quality Assurance of department output
- Miscellaneous projects on an ad hoc basis from management.
Performance Review Criteria:
The following areas will be the primary areas of focus in the following reviews for this position as described above.
Attendance, work product accuracy, time efficiency, and team-based attitude.
Please note: Other areas may be identified by management in the future. The employee will be alerted of any new criteria added to the performance review requirements.
- Strong Customer Service
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Relationship with management
- Relationship with others
- Prompt and Reliable
- Ability to lift 50lbs or greater
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, and reach for possible extended periods of time
- General Office Equipment Use
- Computer Skills