Find your Panasonic scanner here, with Imagetek
Range: $449 – $899
- Reliable Panasonic scanners for individual workstations, providing high-end scanning and imaging software with a smaller footprint.
- Frontline service personnel and administrative staff who need a small scanner at their fingertips
- Up to 100 sheets at a time of mixed sizes and paper stocks
Range: $2,049 – $4,049
- High-volume Panasonic scanners designed to be shared by multiple users
- Accounts payable, records, multiple departments and entire floors that do multiple, large volume scan jobs in an hour.
- Up to 300 sheets at a time, and up to 25,000 sheets per day.
Range: $4,799 – $20,000
- Workhorse machines designed for high-speed, continuous use
- Records, payment processing, service bureaus, legal, banking, and other businesses in which scanning is a full-time job
- up to 1,000 sheets at a time along with continuous use
How much does a scanner cost and which scanner is best for me?
A Panasonic scanner (or document scanner) can range in cost from a few hundred dollars up to $20,000 plus. It really all depends on what your needs are. Before you can decide on the perfect scanner, it’s best to figure out what the scale of your scanning efforts. Here are a few things to consider:
- How much space do you have?
- The type of Panasonic scanner: desktop, workgroup, or multi-function?
- How many documents do you scan on a daily basis?
- What’s the largest size of your paper?
Your businesses will always be growing. Take into account the future of your business when you make this decision. If you think your scanning efforts are going to ramp up you might want to consider a more robust device, so upgrading would make more sense.