What is Radix?
Radix is a cloud-based enterprise document management system that helps you manage, organize, find, and store any and all types of documents. Radix offers an off-site, secure and reliable document and content management service. It allows secure access to corporate data to an unlimited number of users within an organization, allowing retrieval of any document, anywhere, anytime utilizing a browser-based interface.
The system is an ultra-secure off-site repository, meaning we store your data in the cloud. We have multiple backups around your data and redundancy built-in, eliminating the potential for hardware failures affecting the availability of corporate data. Radix technology makes all corporate data accessible through any web browser, from any location in the world.
The recording to the left shows a user adding annotations (like notes) to a document for a colleague. This eliminates the need to have an outside correspondence to convey their message and instead alerts the user of the addition.
- Emailing documents straight from Radix to your colleagues. No need to download information and attach them in a separate email client.
- Users can organize, upload, scan, index and add new documents or view search results in a simple and easy to use format
- User check-in/check-out functions include detailed audit tracking and simplified roll-back processes
Find any document in seconds
- We guarantee a 99.9% uptime so your data is always available right when you need it
- Browser-based document viewer enables secure access to and sharing of documents on virtually any device without requiring application installation
- Store and retrieve any type of file, including images, Microsoft® Office files, and PDF’s
- Extensive full-text search capabilities that support synonym, stemming, fuzzy logic, phonics, Boolean, natural language and variable term weighting search options with results displayed in statistically ranked order
- The Web Assistant allows you to easily scroll through documents, view thumbnails, and index documents to view when it is most convenient for you
- Extensive reporting capabilities track system and user activity, including records retention and destruction activities
Why businesses love Radix
Here are just a few features that help you keep your business running behind the scenes, and your information organized and shareable.
Compliance is automated and never an issue
Compliance is a major hassle for thousands of companies. Luckily, with Radix we are able to provide checks and balances within the software to where you never have to worry or think about. We've created processes to keep you safe and protected.
- Retention policies can protect records from destruction during specified time periods, set up email review notifications, and automatically purge expired records
- Detailed audit trails and disclosure data gathering assist in complying with industry and government regulations
- Annotations allow specific users to redact, or hide, certain information within a document, or to add textual notes