We’ve been extremely busy (and excited) to finally reveal what all was in the works..
This past year has been a busy one, at least for our internal teams. We spun up some new initiatives (like our AIA calls) and have nearly revamped our entire brand.
If you haven’t been to our website recently, I implore you to check it out. We’ve added a substantial amount of content to the site to help past, present, and future customers achieve success with their document management practices.
Here are a few things at a glance we think you’ll find a lot of value in:
- Knowledge Base (An online search-for-help tool for everyone to use.)
- A new website (Faster, easier to use, and more content.)
- Online chat (Don’t feel like calling? Just message us!)
- A blog (Well, sort of. This is really going to pick up in 2019. Get ready.)
- A filming studio (Yes – you read that right. What could we possibly be filming? Just you wait.)
- Resources and Guides (All rebranded and updated to make sure you have the best experience.)
- A simple log-in-to-Radix page (Log in through our website, and get exclusive content.)
- Social Media accounts (Cultivating the internet’s best DMS information – delivered in your feed. Check them out: Facebook | LinkedIn)
1) Our New Website
This is something that we were very excited about launching. Not only would it provide a better experience for future customers to learn more about our products and services, but we believe it also benefits our current customers as well to stay on top of industry trends.
Everything that you’re about to read about started with a new website in mind, and was really the foundation that all of this was built on.
The biggest changes came to our product pages.
As you can see, we’ve added A LOT more content, as well as screenshots of the products (in this case, it’s Radix).
There is a lot more we’d love to say about all the website re-vamp and ‘the why’ behind why we did what we did, but we’ll save that for another post.
2) Knowledge Base
Previously, a lot of our customer service took place over the phone or email, which after listening to all of you we heard it was somewhat time-consuming.
To help remedy this we’ve launched a self-service help desk to help solve your issues faster and more efficiently. We’re doing this via a service called Intercom which is also our online chat function as well (but more on that later).
For those of you not familiar with Intercom, Knowledge Base is an extension inside of their suite of products that allows us to create help-doc type articles.
For example, let’s say you have questions about adding new licenses for Capture. All you’d have to do is visit docs.imagetek-inc.com, and search inside for ‘licensing’ and voila!
We’re launching some more basic collections but have plans on expanding in the future:
- What (and who) is Imagetek?
- Resources & Guides
- Onboarding you and your team
- Managing Your Account
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any feedback on this, or suggestions for content you’d like to see, just email us here.
2) Online Chat
Speaking of Intercom, we’ve also launched an online chat function as well!
The chat functionality of Intercom is great for a couple reasons:
- You get to talk to us immediately. If you have a question, comment, concern, or issue, you can get a hold of us within minutes. Someone will be able to help you (during normal business hours).
- You can find useful content. We’ll be publishing new content inside of our chat that will automatically spin up a message for you. This way you don’t have to go searching on the blog!
- Hear about software upgrades. When we upgrade Radix or PaperVision Enterprise, we always let our users know. And now, we can present this information in a more convenient way with an automatic popup with chat functionality. If you have any questions about the upcoming patch, always feel free to chat with us.
3) A Filming Studio
One of the bigger aspects we wanted to invest time into was creating helpful tutorials and videos. These could be about how we work in specific industries, step-by-step instructions on how to complete a task, or might even be
Here’s a time-lapse of about half of it coming together. We took one of our old conference rooms and gave it a totally new look!
What we’re workin’ with:
- (1) Sony APS-C Camera
- (1) Tripod stand (for the camera)
- (2) Softbox umbrella lights
- (1) Ring light
- (6) clamps
- (1) Backdrop light stand (for glow)
- (1) Backdrop dual tripod stand
- (52,272) Cubic inches of backdrop material
- (1) Boom mic stand
- (1) Blue Yeti Microphone
- (1) Microphone pop filter
- (2) Powerstrips
Whew! That’s a mouthful.
And the final look (Picture feat. Kyle Foster (our VP) testing out his Broadway skills):
With this new studio we’re going to start to be able to put out content that looks like this: (You can watch it here too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIUAU8S8Kjs&t)
4) New Blog
We purposely left the menu off of blog posts for two reasons: 1) no distractions and 2) providing the best user experience. Our goal is instead to provide enough links to the content that you care about most throughout the post, instead of you having to rely on having a menu. Of course, we leave the top logo to help direct you back to a ‘home screen.’
We also wanted to include information about each post – such as who is the expert behind it as well as how we’re categorizing these document s(with tags). Tags will allow you to find similar information if there is a particular article that peaks your interest.
One of the more prized features is that of auto-scrolling links. Think of this like a table of contents, where you can find a section very quickly and go there instantly.
If you have any questions, comments, criticisms, or concerns, feel free to contact us up here.
5) Radix Login Page
For those of our customers who have Radix, we knew we could create a better experience for when our customers start their day.
One of the major reasons we wanted to revamp this page was to give everyone convenient access to new guides that we publish. Since the majority of customers use our website to login, we wanted to provide helpful content that’s only a click away.
7) Resources, Guides & Case Studies
Since the launch of our new brand, we’ve also revamped all of our resources, guides, & case studies. While the majority of our endeavors were digital, we wanted to make sure that you were able to access some of this content offline.
During this process, we also re-organized the content inside of these guides and added additional content to them as well. For example, our Radix User Guide went from around 10 pages, to over 40 pages!
We’re also revamping our resources page as well, but, in the meantime, you can find them here.
And last but not least, we’re working on hard on keeping our (and yours) LinkedIn feed FULL of smashing content.
Not only are we posting some of our blog posts, but also out how-to videos, infographics, and industry trends & studies, but also content from other publishers in the document management industry. That way you’ll have way more than one viewpoint to form your own opinions.