Workflow automation software to speed any and all processes.
SPEED, AUTOMATE, REVIEW, & APPROVE
Workflow automation software
Make standard business operations easy to execute and easy to manage by using our premier Workflow automation software. Electronically routing documents, notifying users of pending work assignments and tracking progress step by step using PaperVision Enterprise or Radix.
Our Workflow automation software helps keep tight control over the incoming mail and the documents you receive. Instead of paper piling up on desks, you have electronic reports showing us who has the document and where it is in the business process.
- Fully integrated tool or add-on for Radix and Papervision Enterprise, our ECM systems.
- Improve Customer Service by decreasing document processing time.
- Create process efficiencies by making tasks easy, providing work step instructions and putting all the data at your fingertips.
- Enhance Security and Compliance with detailed audit reports
- Graphical Setup with an easy to use drag and drop workflow builder.
- Ensure proper procedures are completed within set timeframes by receiving alerts showing stalled or inactive documents.
- The Workflow automation software leverages all the security, scalability, reliability and integration of the ECM system to guarantee the integrity and availability of the data
- Provided documented evidence of compliant procedures with detailed audit reports
Why businesses love Workflow
Workflows can be hard to conceptualize, but Radix and PaperVision Workflow's features make creating and implementing them a breeze.
Create workflows that route information to the right person.
To set up WorkFlow procedures within the Workflow automation software, Administrators use an icon-based, graphical diagram for simple point-and-click creation. For example, a mortgage administrator can effortlessly navigate thousands of mortgage applications through an otherwise complex loan approval process. Even if a loan application arrives via email with attachments, the system can initiate the process and forward the attached documents. When a procedure is complete, approved loan documents can be emailed to the appropriate manager.
Graphical setup with an icon-based, graphical diagram for simple point-and-click creation
Designed as a fully integrated, highly customizable document distributor to all system users
Monitor compliance by tracking live document progress with continually updated activity reports